Friday, February 19, 2010

Feminine Touch

Now, another quick introduction… Patti is a gal pal that I met nearly 20 (gulp!) years ago. We spent a good part of the 90’s watching enough Hercules and Xena to choke a Trojan Horse. That is, when we were not going to conventions, or acting out role-playing games (with our other friends).

I recently called her up after several months (I’m ashamed to say its been that long), and asked if she would like to contribute her thoughts here. She foolishly said, “yes”. So, expect to see her weigh in on the occasional topic.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Boys! (John, I just wanted you to know that somehow I am "following" you twice. I have no idea how to erase the first one; but you have given me the "push" to create my own blog...honestly, I am not stalking you (unless you like that kind of thing..just saying). (Hi John's wifey!).

    ReplyDelete